first.

9:48 PM flashesofgold 0 Comments

Speaking of first,

"This is the first day of my life,
I swear I was born right in the doorway
I went out in the rain, suddenly everything changed
They're spreading blankets on the beach."
Bright Eyes.

If music and I were to separate, I imagine I would become an old lady sitting with a ball of yarn on her lap, discussing her life frustrations to her cat Fluffy. So really, it will be a grand time. Cats, yarn, what more could a gal ask for?

Tomorrow, my hair will be the same. Except for a less than natural streak of purple. It's not as if there's any concrete reason for this particular deed. No, I will not be sporting an inking of a ferocious dragon or be rocking out an eyebrow ring, sadly for some. I guess it's always been an idea, just never actually done. "Carpe diem," as they say. Tomorrow I will seize the day.

My life is so boring that that becomes the highlight of my week. There are people who make it their daily missions to expose their wonderful [?] bodies to college students [I guess he woke up one morning and thought it would be a good idea?]. I am blogging about a streak of purple. Comparisons, shall we?

0 comments: