Thirty-first day- tired.

12:18 PM flashesofgold 0 Comments

On Monday, after a delightful nap, I went on a run with Bri and Alex. Despite their normal speed demon pace, we were all able to go at a more relaxed pace together. After the run and yummy dinner, we had a bedroom party and jumped on top of mattresses together.
Tuesday was a rough day overall, with me feeling not so great and the kids bouncing off the walls. After school, some people decided to go to the museum in La Mariscal but I was tired and sickly so I decided to take a nap. I was glad that I decided to stay home because everyone else returned around 7 or 8 and I wouldn't have had enough energy to be out for that long. The 4 or 5 of us that were home around 6 had a nice cozy dinner together and then the rest of the night was spent hanging out together. While I was getting ready for classes for the next day, Sam and Caitlin came downstairs and had delicious spaghetti, the smell of which seduced me into a fourth meal. Little did I know this spaghetti would lead to nausea and vomiting the next morning.
Waking up this morning, I felt not great. Not great at all. I was very hesitant to stay home, but Hannah and Alexa thought it was all for the best. I was glad I stayed home, because I ended up throwing up and not feeling too great. I feel a lot better now which is great, but I still feel drained of energy. The rest of the day is up in the air.

0 comments: